- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-sized pieces
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 medium crowns broccoli, cut into pieces
- 1 bell pepper, julienned
- 2 carrots, julienned
- 1/3 cup unsalted cashews
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- 3 tbsp natural nut butter
- 1 tbsp honey
- 3 tsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp grated ginger
- 3 tbsp water
- Prepare the sauce by whisking together soy sauce, nut butter, honey, sesame oil, ginger, and water.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add oil and chicken. Season with salt and pepper and cook until lightly browned. Add the garlic and cook for 30 seconds, or until fragrant.
- Next add the broccoli, bell pepper, and carrots to the skillet. Cook until veggies are tender and chicken is cooked through. Then add the cashews and green onions.
- Drizzle the sauce over top and mix everything together, coating well. Cook for 1 minute and enjoy!