Adding core work to your workouts will help you become leaner and stronger by allowing you to have a greater range of motion, lift more, and work harder without the risk of injury.
- Swiss Ball
- Swiss Ball Rollouts* x 8 – 10 reps
- Kettlebell Reverse Crunch** x 8 – 10 reps
- Slider Body Saw* x 8 – 10 reps
- High Plank Dumbbell Pull Across* x 8 – 10 each side
* Be sure to squeeze your glutes (bum muscles) throughout the whole exercise. This helps activate your core and takes the pressure off your lower back.
** When lowering your legs, make sure your lower back is pressing into the floor.