This quick and delicious homemade granola is filled with healthy, clean ingredients and is naturally sweetened with a dash of maple syrup. Pair this with milk, eat it by the handful or scroll down to learn how you can turn this into a high protein breakfast.
- 4 cups large flake oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1.5 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- pinch of sea salt
- 1/3 cup avocado oil
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 egg white
- 1.5 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 280 F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl. One at a time, add wet ingredients. Mix well.
- Evenly spread granola on a large baking sheet.
- Bake for 45 – 60 min or until oats are lightly browned, occasionally stirring while cooking.
- Remove from oven and let cool. The granola will crisp up as it cools.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy!
Bonus! How to turn your Maple-Coconut Granola into a fast, healthy meal.
Layer 1/2 cup of plain greek yogurt, 1/4 cup Coconut-Maple Granola, and 1/4 cup of fruit to make a yummy snack to have at work or post workout.