Just in time for Valentine’s Day! But if you’re in the mood for a quick, healthy snack, these muffins are perfect at any time of the year. Add these to your lunch box for a nutritious mid-day snack or satisfy your sweet tooth with the whole food ingredients. Let’s get to baking!
- 1 cup powdered peanut butter, prepared (sub. for 1 cup regular peanut butter)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup strawberries, diced
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 4 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- Toppings: strawberries, chopped peanuts or coconut flakes.
- Preheat oven to 400 F.
- Add all ingredients to your blender and blend together on low until smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tins until each is about 3/4 full.
- Add your desired toppings.
- Bake at 400 F for 9 – 12 min or until golden brown.
- If you prefer less sweetness, use only 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- Prepare muffin tins with liners or by lightly oiling each cup
- Muffins are done when you insert a toothpick and it comes out clean.