This low-calorie, nutrient-rich dip never lasts long in our house. You can include this Greek Yogurt Tzatziki in your daily routine as a nutritious snack or add a healthy flair to your next meal.
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/2 tbsp avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp dried dill
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 medium cucumber
- Begin by preparing the cucumber. Half lengthwise and remove seeds using a small spoon. Then press-dry the cucumber halves with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Use a grater to shred the cucumber halves. Remove any excess moisture with a paper towel.
- In a medium bowl, combine shredded cucumber and all ingredients. Stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour and enjoy!